View Single Post
Old 02-01-2008, 01:48 PM
immigration law immigration law is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 32

If you have been in US less than 1 year and can show that you have a valid
story of being persecuted back in your country for race, religion, political
beliefs, or being member of a particular social group, we can help you
prepare and file your Asylum claim. It is much harder to ask for asylum if
you were here in US longer than 1 year already. You would have to call us
or visit us at our offices for a detailed consultation about all the details
and intricacies of you individual case. We will be happy to help you with

Best regards,
Marina Shepelsky
Marina Shepelsky, Esq.
Law Offices of Marina Shepelsky, P.C.
936 Kings Highway, 2nd Floor
Brooklyn, NY 11223
Tel: 718-769-6352
Fax: 718-769-2391
Reply With Quote