View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008, 11:54 PM
catjane catjane is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 5
Default Expired visa

I'm not sure but I think if your visa is expired you have to leave the country and no, you can't work here, it's illegal to do so without a work visa and a SS number. You can't get a drivers license with just a SS number anyway, you would need to show that you have applied for status. I know, because I have an SS number and can't get an ID from them.
Reply With Quote