Thread: 6 Month Visa
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2008, 04:23 PM
catjane catjane is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 5
Default 6 Month Visa

I was given a 6 month visa while travelling with my husband on a cruise. He lives in Florida, I am in Canada. When I told the imm. officer I lived in Canada while my husband is trying to sell our home and I am looking for a home there and that we have been separted for 6 months he stamped my passport and told me I now had a 6 month visa to stay in the US. What does this mean? He also said I can apply to stay longer by making out this form. I checked the form out and it says I need some stamped form (F something) which I don't have, only the stamped passport. Do I make a copy of that and send it or what? Also can I travel back and forth to and from Canada while we prepare to move while on this visa?
Reply With Quote