Thread: Question
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2008, 03:35 PM
immigration law immigration law is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 32

Originally Posted by tprashad View Post
My wife came to the usa without any documents including a visa..she came here when she was 12 and she finished highschool here in the united states and she's been working ..we been married for 2 plus years now and she is 26 years question is there anyway she can start getting her papers..what options are there and whats the time fraction?
You can apply for your wife by filing an I-130 petition as her US citizen
spouse (which I am assuming you are). After that is approved, you will have
an interview in the US consulate in your wife's country and must present a
special I-601 waiver to waive her coming into US without inspection as a
grounds for removability. Our law firm will be happy to help you with this
type of paperwork.


Marina Shepelsky, Esq.
Law Offices of Marina Shepelsky, P.C.
936 Kings Highway, 2nd Floor
Brooklyn, NY 11223
Tel: 718-769-6352
Reply With Quote