View Single Post
Old 02-13-2008, 03:12 AM
ladysman1986 ladysman1986 is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1
Default Visa b1/b2 expired

i entered this country on june 2005, the inmigration agent gave me 6 months to stay but im still here.

To be honest, im working here in usa and im getting pay cash.

i know i broke the law, what can i do now??

i know i can only fix this problem by getting married with a us citizen. i actually dont want to get married, im a young guy(21 years old)

since ive been working here i save a lot of money, and i would like to apply for a student visa. can i do that if my visa is expired????
i also would like to get a drivers license but since i dont have a social security number i cant, and this is a big problem for me.


Reply With Quote