View Single Post
Old 04-29-2008, 05:42 PM
Sweet16 Sweet16 is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1

Often, you must apply for a working visa from outside the country in which you intend to work.Holders of student visas are temporary residents only and not eligible to apply for STAR or GRO fellowships. Before a fellowship is awarded, the residency status of all aliens will be confirmed with the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service.You will be authorized to work for a specified period of time only if you are granted either Optional Practical Training or Curricular Practical Training.


New York Immigration Lawyer Marina Shepelsky, located in Brooklyn, assists clients from the New York metro area and across the United States in all immigration and naturalization matters
Reply With Quote