View Single Post
Old 05-02-2008, 03:02 AM
clubJWP clubJWP is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2

no! you can not work here. you visa has expired long back. i wonder how you got employed?
please go back and apply again.
if you get caught you will be in lot of trouble trust me!

New York Immigration Lawyer Marina Shepelsky, located in Brooklyn, assists clients from the New York metro area and across the United States in all immigration and naturalization matters
Reply With Quote