Thread: I had a DUI
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 03:58 PM
Immigration's Avatar
Immigration Immigration is offline
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 2,997

I would recommend waiting for 5 years from the date of the end of the
probation period before applying for naturalization. Thus, you can apply
around September of 2009 and submit your N-400 Naturalization application
with an original certificate of disposition from the criminal court where
you were processed.
Reply With Quote