2415 Ave U, Ste. 2R,
Brooklyn, NY 11229


(718) 769-6352

Home About Our Firm Attorney Profile Practice Area Overview Testimonials Resource Links Contact Us
Forums FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   NYC Immigration Lawyers, Naturalization, Green Cards, Deportation Defense, Brooklyn, New York > Deportation, Removal, Immigration Courts > Voluntary Departure


Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-14-2008, 11:02 AM
tprashad tprashad is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 3
Default Question

My wife came to the usa without any documents including a visa..she came here when she was 12 and she finished highschool here in the united states and she's been working ..we been married for 2 plus years now and she is 26 years old...my question is ..is there anyway she can start getting her papers..what options are there and whats the time fraction?
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.